Monday, May 22, 2006

Where's he been?

I have been absent in my alter-ego Peregrinator from the blogoshere for some time now. The primary reason was a death in the family late last year. Several have encouraged me to take it up again. Perhaps I will.

But the request for me to blog first elicited in me a real sense of boredom with the "presenting issue" with which I began Selva Oscura, viz. the crisis in Anglo-American Anglicanism. There are plenty of good blogs and sources if you want the bloody details: T19, Drell's Descants, and Anthills, to name a few. I might even comment on them from time to time.

But here on Selva Oscura I plan to say little, if anything, about this for the time being. I may use this space for my ruminations theological and otherwise, but I just don't have the energy to keep posting about a conflict that seems intractable with sides that cannot hear each other.

However, maybe it is time to start this little blog up again.

We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home