Friday, June 27, 2008

Where do we get the time?

Check out the video linked here:
Where do we get the time?

Posted using ShareThis

I stumbled upon this today and found it very interesting in what it suggests for liturgy and ecclesial practice today. The idea of media shifting from consumption (TV) to a "triathalon" of consumption, production, and sharing, or rather looking at media in a more participative mode than simply receptive should have profound implications for how we "do church."

Hat tip to Quo Vadis

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody Howard said...

Thanks for the link. I've been reading some of your back posts--as a fellow bigot I salute you! And, with the exception of one diocese in CA, I have no doubt that you are ministering in a more hostile environment than I. God bless you. Feel free to pop me an email if you'd like to exchange war stories some time, or find some encouragement.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home